Defence Logistics in Central and Eastern Europe
Smi Group’s 3rd Annual Defence Logistics Conference
SMi Group are proud to announce the third annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference, to be held in Prague from the 6th – 7th March, 2018.
Based on the success of our previous two defence logistics conferences, which were supported by the Czech Armed Forces, we aim to enable senior logistics and combat service support representatives from regional militaries, international defence organisations, and commercial entities to share and learn from one another in a highly focused environment.
Defence Logistics brings together military speakers from regional and international nations to analyse and discuss the latest defence logistics advancements in terms of communications and C2 optimisation, transportation and logistics execution strategy, medical logistics capacity and planning, and logistics in mission operations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from:
– Lieutenant General Pavel Macko, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Slovakian Armed Forces
– Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
– Major General Andreas pernsteiner, Commanding Officer, Austrian Logistics Command
– Major General Vlado Sindler, Head of Croatian Armed Forces Logistics, Croatian Army
– Brigadier General Zoltan Bubenik, Director of the Military Medical Agency, Czech Armed Forces
– Brigadier General Thomas Hambach, Deputy Commander the German Logistic Command, Bundeswehr
– Brigadier General László Kaposvári, Hungarian General Staff, Acting Chief of Logistic Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces
– Commodore Adrian Aplin, Head of Defence Logistics Strategy, UK MoD
– Colonel Tomasz Choluj, Coordinator for Logistics Planning J4, Polish Armed Forces
– Colonel Jan Husak, Director, Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC)
– Colonel Theodore Shinkle, Commander, DLA Europe and Africa, Defence Logistics Agency (DLA)
– Colonel Matt Wilkinson MBE (Late RE), Chief of Staff, Logistics Delivery Operating Centre, Defence Equipment & Support, UK
– Colonel Danilo Jazbec, Deputy Commander of the Logistics Brigade, Slovenian Armed Forces
– Colonel Pedro Jooren, Logistics Directorate, Chief Logistics Branch Policy, European Union Military Staff, EEAS
– Dr Franco Fiore, Chief of the Service Support and Business Application Service Line, NATO Communications and Business Applications Service Line
– Johann Fischer, Head of Unit Land and Logistic Support, Capability, Armament and Technology Directorate, European Defence Agency
Some Featured Highlights in 2018 will Include:
– The only military logistics conference to focus on the Central and Eastern European region.
– The Czech Republic will once again be a key supporter of the event, including Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of the Support Division of the Czech Armed Forces.
– Regional briefings from Central and Eastern European countries will include: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia.
– Senior experts from international allies, including from the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, and the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA).
– Exposition of market-based solution partners and suppliers.
Further information is available at: http://bit.ly/2E107Fh
SMi presents the 3rd Annual Conference:
Date: 6th – 7th March 2018
Location: Hotel Angelo, Prague, Czech Republic
Proudly Sponsored by: HIAB Limited | World Fuel Services